Monday, April 19, 2010

Where To Shop For Bandanas In Bangalore

Nick Jonas wants to be President of USA!

Nick Jonas always not surprising, but his recent statements have left no one indifferent, as this guy, who is on the cover of the magazine 'Parade', says that some of their dreams are to win a Grammy, but it also recognizes that have to work hard. However, this is not surprising since we know they could achieve, but Nick also admits he would love to be President of USA! "I think I look pretty conservative earned me the nickname 'Mr. Chairman' in my family and although at first all started as a joke then I thought about a possible future in politics, and I think it would be great to become president someday ... For their sake, we hope that this dream becomes a reality as their fans would like to see for muuuuuuucho longer in the music and not politics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment