Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yamaha Outboard Motor P125a

Kesha not offer concert in Japan by recent disasters



She's a sensation worldwide, but Ke $ ha, will not travel to Japan for a while by the recent earthquake and tsunami that hit the country. The singer of "Tik Tok", Kesha, yesterday issued a statement March 21 that expressed deep Although not keep their travel plans. Ke $ ha said: "My heart goes out to Japan at this time for this disaster and these difficulties. I honestly do not think now would be the appropriate time to conduct a concert in Japan. Since the content and spirit of my program is exuberant, noisy and wild. " 'I intend to take my music where the world can dance to. Meanwhile I will do everything possible to help relief efforts and encourage everyone in the world to do the same, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment