Monday, June 28, 2010

Watchie Talkie Scrubs

Dream Meeting - Happy birthday not happy (2)

Disclaimer : Cullen Family, Volturi Denali and belong to Stephenie Meyer.



Chapter 11
not happy Happy Birthday (2)

I had departed from the Denali sisters and I took refuge in the table of Aro's brother had been eating, and had done the same to him. Eat and eat pastries, after making sure they were not blood-were delicious and seemed to stifle a vacuum.

Edward was with Kate, Irina and Tanya . was amazing how that girl kept one arm intertwined with Edward and find a way to rub your face with your fingers. The four were there, laughing at how audible, considering that all other sounds were whispers "Breathe slowly and then another cake.

"You will not have room for cake a velvety voice whispered behind me.
I turned and look for a second, sighed and went back to take a pastry.
"I'm going, so no matter.
- You Go?
"Yes, it's too late.
-Mary, came an hour ago, and the party is yours.
"Well," I directed my gaze to Tanya, I am tired, humans ... we are not perfect.
Edward stared at me for a moment, as if trying to guess what my gestures meant.
"Well, but you need to do something, he shook my finger and led me gently to the rooms. I felt the eyes of Tanya I stuck to the back, almost felt like I was burning.

Edward stopped at a door white, pushed a little to open and invited me, I did let me go without his fingers.

Once inside of what I presumed was her room, I slipped an arm around her waist and guided me to sit on the bed why did a bed? Edward answered my unspoken question.
"I like to sit there thinking," he said with a smile twisted, making me forget all that had to deal with jealousy.

be in the room was very quiet, everything seemed quiet and orderly. Everything was in place, and seemed to be neither a sample of dust there, besides the simple joy of being alone with him. Without the Volturi, not the Cullens, and without the Denali. A smile on my face and noticed Edward.

"You need not be jealous of Tanya," he said raising an eyebrow and looking for something in a chest, just friends, almost cousins. She usually behaves well, is ... "thought about, searching for the right word," I like to be so with men.

"I guess that leads that I am human," I muttered.
"No," said Edward, turning to look at me, you'd be surprised to know me more careful. You should see it with Emmett raised his eyebrows very high-Rosalie not tolerated, but Carlisle says they are family. Alice told him not to invite them, but we had no choice really.
"I guess not.
-live in the upstairs, would know one way or another and not take it kindly.
Edward pulled out a box lined with paper that resembled a chessboard and gave it to me. He sat beside me and kissed my neck. I shivered at his cold touch and butterflies in my stomach stirred up more when he whispered "Happy Birthday" in my ear, then kissed my neck again.
"Open it," he muttered without leaving me.

When I played the role I noticed it was plastic, he stared at me strangely Edward.

-Idea Alice, simple prevention.

smiled and pulled the plastic, when I did, I discovered a transparent box, inside you could see two chess pieces: a white queen and red pawn, beside that, there was a block wood, red and shiny. I turned to Edward and I spent an arm around his neck, the gift was not large, but for me it meant a lot.
- You like?
"I love it.

Edward reached down and pulled something out from under the bed.

"Not yet finished," he said handing me a curly Lily, I felt tears in my eyes crowded. It was so perfect, white with red spots around the stem, was a red ribbon tearing.
-Edward, is beautiful, "I said and I took Lily to his lips, we kissed like never before, without taboos or fears -. It is absolutely perfect, "I muttered.
"The books may disappear, but I will not.

I smiled again and hugged him tightly-force for me, not for him, he hugged me and then I rocked gently on his chest, when two heavy tears started coming out of my eyes.

- Mary Why are you crying?

I touched his chest over his striped shirt.

"Because I'm stupid," I said squeezing more to him because I still do not think you're real, because I think that one day wake and not be, and that day will suffer.

Edward lifted my face and wiped my tears with your lips.

"Yes you are stupid, because I'm here, I love you and I will not go. I'm real, Mary -. He gave me another kiss on the lips and continued -. Tell me something, what your dreams are so realistic?
"Yes, and if I wake up I regret having stayed.
Miss
"Congratulations, you are awake and can sleep in peace, Vampire ensure that their dreams.


..

awoke Monday cradled in Edward's chest and from there I knew my day would be fine. The party had ended well, with the perfect gift when Edward and Tanya had become jealous and not the helmet. I punched a cake that was delicious, I knew that Aro's brother had been in charge of buying it. I was surprised then to notice the presence of Laurent, Rosalie told me that he was not invited to his coven if it was like the book, but that certainly was after the foot Irina and had slipped to the party. However, everything was perfect.

On Sunday I went with my family to the movies, it was my birthday request and really enjoyed it. That night, Edward came through my window and watched my dreams as promised.

And so on Monday, my day started very well-hated and had hoped to continue that way.

When I got to school, Vanessa asked me about the party. I mentioned something about Tanya and she was surprised. Thereafter did not stop talking of "ugly" that also was behind her boyfriend. He promised again that know him and I just gave him the gift of the doubt.

The first class was history, as we watched the lesson I was wondering if Edward had lived at the time, and if so, I would ask for help with homework. That would save me time and would give us both time alone, something that mutually benefited. Think Edward lightened the heavy material, so I did the following too. I surprised myself that I could find a way to relate everything.

At the time of recess, I unpacked my food, I was hungry, I gave my friends a piece of my birthday cake, had been much, since most of the guests did not eat-all seemed normal and happy too. One of those days where you say, "how good I feel."

had not talked to Carlos the whole morning, so I went with Vanessa to look for to tell you about my party and "Tanya" wanted to hear his reaction. Vanessa looked like a parrot, talked and talked of many things at a time.

Carlos was talking to his girlfriend witch. And Vanessa and I stopped before it is too close to hear. This was odd, because she looked more normal witch and he very confused.

-Vanessa are finishing, "he muttered.
"The problem is that it seems that it is she who decided.

The witch in question was, strutting like pretty enough to do, witch was the mildest word I could think about it. Charles stared at us and called me, I made a gesture with Vanessa and I approached him.

- What happened? I asked, confused.
-ended me.
"Bitch" I muttered.
-Mary ... please.
"Sorry, I guess that is not what you hear.
He shook his head, all I did was hug him right then, he was allowed to hug and gesture worked well for both. She missed the warmth of skin, and curl. As much as I love Edward, I never feel your skin soft and warm against mine, I never could hit well, comfort if he was hurt. It needed a real man for all that.

Carlos sat on a bench, and I did with him. He told me that the witch wanted to be with others, and it hurt to know that I suspected that it did, I felt the pain my friend.

- Do you know? There are better fish in the sea, and I have a couple of options for you.
He smiled and I realized that I was struggling not to mourn "the boys do not cry" was he thinking.
"You mourn if you want," he said in a whisper.
"I would," he paused, if worthwhile.
I nodded and they both burst into laughter. A real man with real feelings. I sighed and Carlos I looked puzzled.

-boring, right? Tell me, what's your birthday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment