Friday, July 2, 2010

Nioctine Gum Hurts Gums

The last phoenix - The girls do not cry

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer.
Summary: Jacob was the best friend of Bella when Edward was, however, Bella chooses Edward and makes a covenant with Jacob, and delivered his love be every 13 February.






8
"If often feel more pain than happiness, is not love ... "
The princess who believed in fairy tales.
The girls do not cry
(Bella)
I got up from his chair and wiped my tears with the back of the hand. But still could not quell the knot in my throat, I knew that this feeling would not stop soon.
, Bella is that you?
was five in the morning and the house remained dark. Edward turned on the light and stared at me a few seconds.
"I was worried the sea. I was about to contact the police, but then ... "I
Sorry, Edward ... I was ...
"With Jacob, I know. I was quiet
scrutinizing his eyes.
"It has nothing to do with you," sighed -. It's something about me. Need for clarification and do not know, I ... "You know Bella
not owe me an explanation. I understand it, is your friend, was your boyfriend. You had not seen in a long time. Needed time alone with him and I understand.
"I did not think would act well. I would have said ... I should say that I would one time with him if he knew you'd understand.
I can not believe they did not believe that you understand. I'm your husband, Bella. Not your jailer.
walked from where I was and sat beside me. His arm behind my body and pulled her close, kissed my hair and I dropped a tear in silence. Edward did not deserve. I was about to leave and he just would have liked to have warned him not to worry. I knew that part of my intentions he knew well that night, yet did not seem angry or resentful. Unlike kissed my hair and inhaled nicotine smell my like my normal scent of strawberries, that I know she loves.
"I'll take a shower. I feel bad, Edward. I should not go without saying, not warn. I ... I am a fugitive, took -. air Again, I assure you. It has nothing to do with you, because you're the perfect man and I am the woman that you do not deserve.
I got up and left him alone. I walked into the shower with tears harder to see. With a knot in my stomach to my throat and chest pain that would not stop easily.
I went to the shower and I was a good time just letting the icy water fall on me. He had not slept all night smoking and thinking. I needed a literal cold water bath to react. To make myself understood at once that things were not fine with me. I was destroying my life and two others ...
- Are you coming alone? Edward had asked Jacob.
"Yes. It is the birthday of Lizzie's mother, so I could not come.
-Leah, did you say? I asked with jealousy eating away at the soul. How could he?
"No, sorry, I said Lizzie. It is the custom, I spoke as if they knew. - Who the hell was Lizzie? I had asked.
- Your girlfriend?
"Yes, Edward, yes.
Lizzie.
I never raised the fact that Jacob had had a girlfriend at some point. Always considered I was the only one. Which now that I think is stupid coldly. What man could be only a year? Then I realized that those were not my thoughts. Always thought he was girl on girl, from bar to bar. But never to keep someone seriously.
I put the shampoo into the palm of my hand and began to wash my hair. I felt the smell of nicotine mixed with strawberries. I rinsed and repeated the procedure after finding that nicotine still prevailed. Why
had a life so miserable? If you had everything and more than a woman could have. He did not need a son, was not what was missing in my life. He had need to work like crazy and had a loving husband and perfect. Still, I saw the need to go to a lover once a year. It was a sin of the lowest quality. Lust over love. At that point I wanted to slap me. My thing with Jacob was not lust, in any way. I loved him, love him and that I can never deny. With tears in my eyes I admit it: I love Jacob Black. And I should run away with him. It was what I thought at the time. Today I know that's not correct.
(Jacob)
I took the phone just turned off the car after parking in front of my house. I dialed the number without looking at the keys and sighed breathlessly watching the time. I'd probably be asleep, probably did not talk, but I needed to.
- Yes? Whole replied, without features of sleep.
-Liz ... I love you "I muttered with a lump in my throat and tears rubbing my eyes. "I needed to say.
- Did something, Jake?
"Yes, he spent a lot and I'm sorry. I need to forgive me.
- Want to stop by my house? I do not understand what's wrong, Jacob.
breathed slowly and nodded. Then I realized she did not see me and mumbled a "yes" I'm not sure yet have heard. "I
"I said again I love her voice firmer, perhaps hoping that she would respond, but did not. He was silent, probably wondering if he did, if he loved me.
I dropped the phone in my hand and I paid no attention to others. I turned on the engine again and drove in silence to the home of Lizzie. Just listening to the murmur of the car. Just listening to the beating of my heart.
The eternal way I did when I was always short. I got home and I was a full minute staring at the dashboard clock. Normally, I ran down the car and touched the bell like a madman. I questioned whether it was right to be there and rested my head on the steering wheel. Shed a tear and wiped out soon. "Lizzie loved enough to leave aside Bella forever?
I heard it ring fingers on the glass and immediately raised my head. For more than one reason I smiled. So we met Lizzie and me. One day, when my heart was broken because of Isabella Swan and she touched my glass wondering if everything was fine.
lowered the glass and I was admiring its beauty for too long, at least until she blinked -.
-
Liz ... I ... "I forgive you, Jacob smiled.
-do not even know. No you could occur.
- What does it matter? Whatever, I asked forgiveness and you deserve what you give. Because you're the most special man who has come into my life. I love you and will not change. You can make many mistakes, but while I still love, I shall. And even if you fail to do so, as silly'll still love you a while, until I find a football player or something.
-Liz, is that I ... "He put a finger on my lips and trembled before it was warm. Lizzie Bella was so opposite that it was impossible to love both. And if up to me, I believed the decision was made, but sometimes it depends on the heart, but the reason at that moment I did not have anything like that.
"I need not tell me what happened. And I forgave you. I love you, Jacob Black.
smiled and opened the door. I squeezed my arms and breathed in the aroma of cinnamon. How could fool you, Lizzie, how he could do if you're so perfect? I felt warm tears run down my chest and I wondered how many nights I had cried for Bella, and how many times she would cry for me.
"If you cry is not love, Liz ... If you cry is not love," I muttered over his hair and moaned felt like slow and soft and then remain silent. I felt again that dampened my chest and then lifted her face completely dry and stamped my lips against yours. Savor your tongue and breath mint. I brushed those lips terse textured peach and caressed her breasts and buttocks over their clothes. At that time, my life was perfect. No need mourn, just enjoy the moment. Because if there's too much pain, can not be called love.

Jeez, I hate I do not know why
Kisses & a Jacob
RobinWolfe
not forget to comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment