Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding Cardn Messages

Until You're my religion - Oneshot



Disclaimer: All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer, the song ManĂ¡.
Summary: Nessie is their religion, their sun and moon. It's all in your life and not afraid to admit it. Winner
weekly poll:)

're my religion
"Oh my love you came into
my life and I healed the wounds.
Oh love are my moon, you are my sunshine "


- N essie whispered feeling the knot formed in my throat and my stomach tingle go. She turned and looked at me with those sweet eyes slowly consumed me -. Nessie wanted to confess something, I cleared my throat as she sought my hand in the sand and intertwined our fingers -. You're everything to me, Ness, you know, you know ... the way you met him and he was broken inside, about ... well, I think I could have died if you had not appeared. Ness, you are my sunshine, my moon. Even as each star are the sky, you're more than that because I am glad and my nights. I am not afraid to tell you how much I love you because I know you always correspond. If I could make you a thousand and one altar. You're like my religion, Ness, because if I have a problem I know that I come to you as one who turns to his god, you are my life, because if you lose sight of that I'm stopping the heart and breathing, you're like me soul, for fear that if one day you die, (though I know it will not happen) and my body would not be worth anything, is like a box without content. Nessie you ... "He put a finger on my lips warm I could not help kissing, closed my eyes and I felt position your body over mine, her lips taste my neck, her mouth tasting my chest, his tongue slipping down my arms, her fingers tickling my armpits, hands, remove my pants and again his lips, his mouth and his tongue, his fingers and hands to take control of me, because I belonged to Nessie and she could play with my body at will and take possession of it because it was his mistress.

Thanks for your support in this long ^ - ^ R
obinW

0 comments:

Post a Comment