Thursday, July 15, 2010

Free 60 Birthday Speech Brother

The last phoenix - real love


Disclaimer: All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer.
Summary: Jacob was the best friend of Bella when Edward was, however, Bella chooses Edward and makes a covenant with Jacob, and delivered his love be every 13 February.

10
really love


What really love? It is a question cautious, some people may break into tears just to listen (or read). And believe me, it is not assignment of this article. The last thing I want is for anyone in the world suffering for love, but I think that is a major cause of sorrow and even tragedy.
who do not consider myself to answer this profound question. I do not even dare to define love, because for every person he ends up being a combination of events, feelings or anything else that makes it impossible to express.
"Finally I realized what true love means ... love means more to worry about the happiness of another person than your own, no matter how painful choices have to take to achieve " says one of my favorite author, Nicholas Sparks. And I have every confidence in his words. When you really love, not fear, by no means risking all your happiness by giving a hint to that special someone. Really love that person it means everything and nothing for you. Because if she decides she will no longer by your side, you accept it with the same ease with which he once opened his heart.
I broke the heart of someone I love and I have broken me. I have broken the heart of a person I appreciate, and I have broken me. I've been misled and deceived. That is love. Do not cheat, do not break hearts, but to assume that everything happens because it has to happen.
'm the kind of people it took to find her first love, but in doing so lived the whole magic of it, he touched the fire and burned with it, eventually someone else made the ashes and lit with a match to give a spark to your life, they both knew would be consumed. But even the smallest light is like a full moon when you're in the dark. Thank you, thank you for loving to anyone who does, because the spark is essential for me, but sometimes not to see, after all "the essential is invisible to " says another of my favorite authors and I believe him because you always had, and never I saw you, but I held you, kissed you and you gave me, I never saw, they were everything, absolutely everything I ever needed. And not afraid to tell you, because although there is no blame should be pricked me, I made wrong decisions, but one of them took a ring tattooed on. No, not afraid to tell you I love you.
Editorial,
New York Times.


(Edward)
I went over the lines with my index finger while sighing deeply. Exhausted closed my eyes and turned to open.
-Yo I love you too "I whispered as she looked up from his coffee cup.
"I know, took while playing with the edge of the cup.
- you tell me what happened? Ran a year ago, Bella. And today it is as if you asked me apologize.
-Edward took days without sleep, "she admitted and I noticed as I was about to burst into tears -. I've cheated, I thought it was said there. I cheated you with Jacob.
-Bella ... I would not have been surprised as well. Loved him, no one left to love overnight.
"Not only will I cheated Edward ... I gave him the body that I promised you, "groaned and then a tear, I kept quiet, folding the paper and smoothing -. I did not marry a virgin.
"I knew, Bells," I muttered, looking down -. These things ... that a man realizes. I figured it was him, I even thought the moment was ... disturbing. But I understood and did not ask for explanations because I do not care who'd made mistakes. I made the biggest: I made a choice. I should be happy and just let get away. I had gone, and he was there for you. If I had not returned, you would have been happy with it.
"But I still think.
"As you think about it," he shrugged -. You have the right to love your best friend.
"He broke up with me," murmured -. Is getting married ...
"As you did," I sighed too your sorrow, "said the newspaper.
's going to be a dad, "she whispered through tears.
I bit my lower lip.
- Do you think he stopped loving you?
- Do not you think it bizarre? He asked, frowning -. Is telling you about my problems with my loving lover. I mean, Edward, how can you be so perfect? How can you not hate me? How can I accept that you are deceiving since before we were married?
"Because I always expected to happen ... Bella, I went and took down his chin -. I love you and that's not going to change, I am nothing without you, "shook his head.
"I do not deserve, I'm too little for you.
"I think you're the woman I love, and that makes you perfect.
-Edward ...
"If you make me angry, I will, but is that what you want? You want what is ours is up as well? If you think that our marriage was a mistake, you can come to an end, but not me who wants it.
- No! I do not want that. It's just ... I love you Will you understand that? -Not let me respond. It was a mistake, I say, yes it was. The error was that one day I was saying goodbye to Jacob, making love with him and the next day I was telling you that you had chosen. Two weeks later he wore a ring engraved with our initials and a half years after he walked to an altar. I do not think I had time to think things through. It was all too quickly.
- And now Why?
"Now I think to be your wife is what makes me happy in my damn life, right?
"Actually no," I muttered.
"Nor do I understand me, Edward. It was not prepared for this. You were supposed to bother you me and then I try to explain, you ruined my script, "he added with a smile at the end.
"I do not know enough," I said with a wry smile.
"I told you it was all too fast.
"Hey you" till death do us part "to know, is not it enough?
got up chair and went to my arms, kissing gently shook her chestnut hair. I felt a wet tear my chest, and an almost inaudible whisper, I asked him why he was crying, he replied that it was happiness, and my chest swelled at that moment, I had heard that he was crying in pain in a relationship was not feeling the love.
kissed my neck and breathed in the aroma of strawberries.
What really love someone? I wondered in my head.
What really love someone? It means that you will accept that person with all their faults, do not care if you smoke, if you fools, if you cheated. Means yes, he would sacrifice your happiness for hers, as one day I tried to do without knowing it could kill us in the attempt. Means you will be at night watching your dreams, even if you know someone else occupies your thoughts. Means that you will kiss your lips full of nicotine. It means that you'll take his hand although she has traveled the abdomen of another man. For the love, and your feelings will not change how hard I try. So I know he still loves you, and will take much to change that, but still, I want you to know that if someone wanted to lose this battle, is you.
Thanks for keeping it alive and collect the ashes, then again and let me work seemed to stoke the fire when touched by frost. Because even the burnt ashes, reborn like the phoenix.
With respect,
Edward Cullen.
I left the paper on my desk and walked to my piano. I sat on it and took a deep breath. I looked at Bella sat staring into space.
- Would you be so kind to return my muse? I murmured, patting the place beside me on the piano bench.
- Where did he go?
I do not know, was lost. Decided drowning instead of talking. He decided to stay with the man that he could not tell their problems and be very little that understood.
"It's like paint.
-Artist-I am not sat next to me and touched his favorite note -. I am a composer, "I whispered in his ear and began to walk my fingers over the keys as if the body of my princess. Because I love, because love always.

I know that many thought the former was the last capital, but it was x)
Maybe I'll do an epilogue, or maybe I left it, we'll see ...
I hope you enjoy it ...
And I recommend both books quote Here: Dear John & The Prince
R obinW

0 comments:

Post a Comment