Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pokemon Deluge Pokedex

The last phoenix - Epilogue I'll be there for you

Disclaimer: All characters belong Stephenie Meyer.
Summary: Jacob was the best friend of Bella when Edward was, however, Bella chooses Edward and makes a covenant with Jacob, and delivered his love be every 13 February.

Epilogue: I'll be there for you

I.

What
amar a alguien de verdad? Significa que aceptarás a esa persona con todos sus defectos, no te importara si fuma, si te engaña, si te engañó. Significa sí, que sacrificarías tu felicidad por la de ella, como un día intenté hacer sin saber que podría matarnos en el intento. Significa que estarás en la noche vigilando sus sueños, aunque sepas que otro ocupa sus pensamientos. Significa que besarás sus labios llenos de nicotina. Significa que tomarás su mano aunque ella haya recorrido el abdomen de otro hombre. Porque la amas, y tus sentimientos no cambiarán por mucho que lo intentes. Por eso sé que te sigue amando, y tomará mucho para que eso cambie, pero aún así, quiero que sepas, if someone want to lose this battle, is you.
Thanks for keeping it alive and collect the ashes, then again and let me work seemed to stoke the fire when touched by frost. Because even the burnt ashes, reborn like the phoenix.
With respect,
Edward Cullen.
He reviewed the letters written in ink of a fine pen and realized he never really love Bella. Because true love knows no boundaries and accept real love, forgive and forget. And every night of February 13 he cried quietly while his heart was a hole, because she chose him, and realized how much that hurt. Because if he had really loved Bella, would have made even the impossible to forget and leave happy. But no. Because deep in his heart, Bella had to pay-not in a cruel and gruesome - for taking away night's sleep, honey kisses and hugs of silk. Because deep down, he always thought that Bella had ceased to love.



II.

"I talk to you about something ...
Lizzie looked puzzled. He sighed. "It's
about Bella, "he muttered, feeling that the world was slipping from his shoulders. "We used to see us ... for a while, while we were you and me.
- What you meant it in the newspaper article?
- What article?
-on love of truth. Appeared in the Times today.
Liz ... "Do not say you're sorry if you do not.
"But I'm sorry. I should never deceive you, you deserve all of me. Not an insignificant part. And I'm willing to give it and if you still love me, I'd love you to be my wife took a small box from his pocket and she placed a hand on it. He shook his head and Jacob's heart froze. Understood. Of course I understand.
"Of course I want to be your wife, Jacob, but I do not ring to confirm. I'm your girlfriend, your ... fiancee, but I do not want this, pulled the box containing the ring and pulled it to Jacob's hands, placed it on the bed and went to kiss her fiance on her lips whispering, "No I need to buy, I need your love.



III.

sought the New York
Times at kiosks back home. It took to find it and assumed that the article was a real success Bella and we all wanted to read. When found, he weighed in the arm by the great desire I had to read it. Needed to know what Bella said. At the same time wanted to have nothing to do with it.
did not cry as you would imagine from reading the first lines. But he was shocked and crushed the heart. Bella's words confirmed what I had thought to read the note from Edward. He never really love Bella, because he never gave his whole happiness for her. Do not let him leave but tied to it as a slave. Made dependent of her kisses and caresses, and finally, she determined.
And read the last words he wondered why he regretted marrying Bella. Could ever know, but that was the easy choice, because despite everything, in spite of his talk the previous day and how things ended between us, something told never lose. Because before his girlfriend, long before her lover, weeks before that first kiss, that heart broken that first time, they were friends, not only that, best friends.








IV.

- Hello?
- What is your greatest regret?
-not have realized you can not love two and never loved you more than a friend.
- What about that error you're wearing a ring tattooed on? Look, I just proposed marriage to Liz, and I will not say never.
laughed softly and blushed.
"It's a mistake because I did it hastily, thinking that you forget, when even I decided to do so. I promised an appointment once a year the sole purpose of not forgetting where you never knew you lost.
-Lindo. Did you tell him?
"All I could smile Bella sighed.
"Then be my best man right?
"Hey, what are friends?
And they were long hours on the phone, without biting their lips, wondering what could only hear the voice of another, or gasping imagining visiting each other's bodies. They talked as friends, as they are.

V.



-I thank you all for coming to celebrate with us, "said Rosalie with a tender smile on his face.
"His presence reminds us that every day we learn to love new people, but that true love exists and we can find. Here are my ex-girlfriends and my beautiful wife. And we can all be together, because love really means that we can live with the errors and other defects.
"And we can deliver our happiness for him," she smiled again and Emmett did not miss the opportunity to kiss her. When separated, raised their glasses in unison is heard: "For the bride and groom.
Bella smiled and lifted the cup for them. Edward embraced by the hip and kissed her hair.
"Today only allowed the couple to be romantic," Jacob said cheerfully taking Lizzie's hand to Edward and Bella.
"Well, I did not read the standard input / Edward joked with him.
"I want you to meet Lizzie, my bride," Jacob said with pride marked on each letter.
were presented and were talking more than anyone had imagined. For love of truth is also true in friendship, and your mistakes and it is part of everyday life, and everything they lived together, never ever forget. I hope

they liked, thanks for your support. New longfic
I have is the sequel to Dream Encounter, so they can spend and I'll be glad to read it: D
R obinW

0 comments:

Post a Comment