Monday, July 12, 2010

How To Wear A Maxi Casual

Dream - The howl of the wolf

Disclaimer: Cullen Family, Volturi Denali and belong to Stephenie Meyer.

13
Howling Wolf


had passed
three months after our agreement. I did not become a vampire and he would not go away. It seemed crazy that my life had become so easily in my particular fairy tale, the vampire story will end happily and, most importantly, this was real life and mine.

For many years, I thought my boring life, read those wonderful books and had meant a big change, but I end up being the star was much more than you expect.

Most days spent at home with Edward, because my city was very sunny. At first I wondered why they lived there, but of course, did not bother me - his explanation was simple: The Cullen not out of his home, and there were well, in a building only for themselves and their friends. His house was a fun place, rarely were only two of us. But I enjoyed a lot with Emmett, especially when we played video games. It was fantastic.

That evening, Edward had taken me to a spectacular garden, the whole place was a dream. All my life I had lived in the same city and had never heard of the existence of that place since last October but was convinced that he knew all the secrets hiding in this typical city. Not so typical after all.

"It's beautiful here," remarked support my head on his shoulder.
"I thought you'd like, but not what I saw, I imagined myself as her mouth twisted into a smile.
- Are you still afraid of the fact that there is a vampire?
"It scares me. "He just worries me pause. I love you too much to let something bad will happen.
"You will not hurt me.
"But the rest of the world ... humans are not stable, it did not have wolves near me so I would say that humans were not stable.
"No I'm comparing with the wolves. Never will. You are human.

Cursed mind reader. smiled and gave him a pat on the belly.

"I mean that humans are bad, and I am terrified to be harmed. If you were a vampire, you'd be strong enough to withstand anything.
"There are also bad vampires," I muttered.
"You're right up my face in his shoulder and watched him, I bit my lower lip nervously and if you still do that, I will be one of them said with that crooked smile.

I blushed, and then burst into laughter. I hugged him and inhaled that delicious aroma. He kissed me gently and went back to fit my head on his shoulder. He stared at the horizon, one dream in this dream place.

ran his hand through his hair bronze, and a small ray of light lit up her face. It was wonderful to see him shine in this unique way, did not compare to anything he had ever seen in my life.

"I wish that this moment will last forever," I said touching his face glowing.
"I also whispered in my ear.

I left again and looked at him with pursed lips.

"The best things in life are very short.
-Some
are eternal-I looked at raising an eyebrow and I do not mean to be a vampire. To be honest, I do not like the idea too ... It's confusing, I wish I could give you the best of the vampire life and best of being human.
- What if you drank your poison? "I know that my eyes sparkled.
, one might think. But there is time, do not you think?
"I hope so.

He came to give me another kiss. I spent my arms around his neck and kiss became passionate, exquisite. Those bronze hair pulled as if my life depended on it, and he laid his hands on my waist, rising and falling slightly, knowing the exact locations where to touch, caress ... where

parted his lips from mine, but left around me, making me inhale icy breath. It was delicious, with a sweet smell of lilacs and honey, plus the brightness of the sun on your skin. Lovely ... Perfect.

Seeing how I was thinking many things at once, things he probably was hearing, and to hear me say that, tried to pretend that it was not.

"Not unless you want to hear.
"So ... do not want.

I gave a wry smile and again he returned to watch the sun hidden.

Edward was perfect in more ways than I could imagine, and yet I was glad to know that one day we could both decide to end our relationship. I was glad to know that we were not united by ties poisonous, but baby ... probably love.

What I was glad it was not having to compromise my life at eighteen, it seemed enough to have to choose a career and a university. That was too much for me, and a very difficult decision, and that it was not long to be taken. Thus my love affair was something relaxing, something I could enjoy without fear.

I got along great with my many brothers. Every other day I had gone shopping with Alice and Rosalie but I would have given the impression of being a love, rather I know them as well. Had had no contact with the Denali clan and that was good enough for me.

Edward, was taking great with my sister and he and Carlos finally ended up being friends. Vanessa and Edward met when I finally met her boyfriend, we planned a double date and had been quite fun.

Carlos, also had his "final" happy. After the witch is away from his life-for good-the suitors failed to appear. Best the case, was to chose the best, one of my best friends, which certainly would give friendship and love in one comfortable package. The witch had failed to couple, the boy had left by Charles, had refused to realize how vile it was.

The wind provided a better environment for our appointment. Everything was so perfect, fluttering butterflies, birds singing, the trees had leaves greener and Edward was there with me ... it was real and what was for me.

Edward put his arm around my back approaching closer to his body, stroked my arm with his knuckles and kissed me on the crown. I guess it's something like the stories, something must happen when everything seems perfect, there must be something wrong, simply must pass. Somewhere in that city, perhaps from the mountains or grown grass, a wolf howled ... no one would say that was not true. Edward's eyes darkened and looked at me. He brought his lips to mine, blocking all my senses. Never know if it was Jacob, Seth or maybe just a dog who was auditioning to be a wolf. Maybe my best friend if it was a wolf to end, but would never know the answer as I concentrated on what he knew was true: those soft lips caressing mine, the hand that ran behind me and one bronze hair that got caught on my fingers. What more could you ask for? It was a perfect day to enjoy my dream encounter.



FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment