Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bloating Umbilical Hernia Post Surgery

twisted Dreams - Do you believe in fairy tales?

Disclaimer: The Cullen family, Denali & Vulturi belongs to Stephenie Meyer and the rest is mine.
Summary: Sequel to find Dream "Dreams are like really squirm when you think you have them controlled. Mary's life has become a mess since they appeared vampires. Edward / OC.






2
Do you believe in fairy tales?
"To believe is not bad, what is to stop believing in the reality ..."


Another day dawns and another shot down hopes to open his eyes, nor Edward had arrived today. I sighed defeated and ready for school. I had no choice.
"Come to the movies tomorrow," Vanessa said excitedly, Alice the best style.
- What will we see? I asked getting distracted my math notebook.
vampire "The Apprentice," Carlos said with a marker bordering the last page of his notebook.
- Is there no other? I asked, trying not to sound concerned.
"Oh come on, do not tell me you are afraid of vampires, the expression of Carlos was to" say yes and'll make you see it, say no and do not see the problem. "
"No ..." Then, I see the problem "was so predictable.
- ... But I'd rather see something else.
"Something like ... My little pony? Vanessa asked ironically.
"Sounds good," he shrugged and then let out a wry chuckle. Apprentice
-vampire, tomorrow at four, "Carlos said in a whisper while the teacher came in and wiped the slate.
I could not concentrate on anything in the class while the teacher wrote equations that occupied the entire board, I would look if my phone was any sign of Edward, drawing hearts with an "M" and "E" in and asked me at what point I had become so childish.
The bell rang and immediately left the room, was the only sound I picked up the entire class.
"I was thinking ... I muttered trying to pretend that I do not care if I listened or not, maybe I should invite someone to dance, "I shrugged and sat at our usual table in the cafeteria. Invite
-mused Carlos by adding a "hum" while moving his mouth back and forth -. Sounds promising, who do you invite?
-A someone who does not take it seriously, "I turned around to look at the café could be ... Emilio" let go intentionally. If Emilio was acceptable, whatever they look like.
-Emilio
liked you, "Charles grimaced -. You liked it.
"You had something," he snapped Vanessa -. How you say it will not take seriously! "I swear I was going to give a nervous tic.
"Just to prove a point, no need to scold me.
"No ... wait, Carlos Emilio stared at, you could make Eduardo be put on the nerves," said a mischievous smile at the end it was impossible to dismiss as incentives.
-Edward-cleared, does not know anything about Emilio.
"Until now, Carlos rolled his eyes -. Mary, just know that you are dancing with another will investigate the whole life, the guy has money, he notes, the CIA hired if necessary ... "raised his eyebrows.
"Yes ... that if he finds out.
- Did not you say? "Vanessa looked alarmed.
-Vane, do not even know if there will be back in town.
"You must return what has been believed?
- Would you call him and tell him?
- you insinuating that I would not dare? "His gaze was challenging.
mumbled "No, I do not need to mess-I emphasized the plural because the intentions of the eyes of Charles were not very different -. Return. Has to return.
That afternoon I walked to the building of Edward, outside the building was Eleazar Denali, who already knew me.
"Hello Miss Mary was always very polite -. What brings you here? The Cullens are hunting.
"I know, I just wanted ... do not you know when to return?
-should come back tomorrow, in fact we expected this morning, his expeditions usually takes four days at most.
"Oh, then you should be to come, "I muttered, looking down. "That hope
Eleazar said, shrugging.
I turned back to my house after to thank the friendly vampire. I took two steps and a new idea came to my mind, I turned and looked at Eleanor.
- Is Tanya? I asked, like my friend forever.
"Sure," he assured me -. Take the key, we live on the fifth floor, took the key and was astonished by the confidence he had me man.
"Oh ... thanks," mumbled -. But I do not know, do not be surprised if I go no call?
"Do not worry, we all have key to all the apartments.
then have the Cullens. was the only thought that went through my head.
"In fact, several apartments use the same key, those close friends -. Was he insinuating that the man opened the apartment key Cullen? What the hell would I do in your apartment?
"Oh, that's what I call friendship. My best friend just my Messenger password "I smiled.
"We have many more years knowing each other," said he with a half smile.
I entered the building whose door was ajar. With a little scared I walked down the long hallway that led to the elevators. Being there brought me fresh memories of Edward, my birthday, why I was torturing myself this way?
I called the elevator and leaned against the wall to wait. Since almost nobody used it, was likely to come soon, but the feeling of the cold wall seemed to calm down. The elevator opened with a noise like a bell, I removed me uncomfortable because it reminded me of a horror movie. I looked at both sides and entered the elevator after dry swallowing what was what was to do there? I punched the button
indicating the floor 5 and immediately closed when the elevator button lacquer downstairs. The elevator opened on the floor 5 with this macabre bell as sound, I expected to be back to close and did not breathe until he did.
I ran when I got downstairs, I turned the key to Eleazar mumbling a "thank you" and ran up to my building. I climbed the stairs in an attempt to download frustration, anger, sadness, whatever. I entered my house without noticing who was buried in my bed and began to mourn desperately.
..
- Did you do the math homework? Carlos asked me before hello.
"Oh ... yes, there was no sleep thinking that maybe Edward would come during the night, but no.
-Préstamela
pleaded. I took out my notebook and gave it -. Are you okay?
"Yeah," I muttered. My gaze was walking down the hall.
-Edward
not study here.
I turned to look.
-Wow, I learned his name, should give you a cookie or something.
-Math homework suits me, smiled and went to sit to copy the exercises.
I stood and breathed deep.
I have to. I . If I do, I will regret forever ... or not.
"Hi Emily, he looked at me as he closed his locker.
- Are you lost something? -Was too strange to greet him and he knew it. I started laughing like it was a big joke.
"I ..." the sentence was about to take over from me, I felt as the heat rose to my cheeks ... just wanted to know if you came with someone to dance.
-Ah ... I ... this, it was obvious that at some point we had meant something to each other, see her reaction made me think that after all this had been a bad idea -. No, planned to invite to Adriana, but really do not want to go with her, "he shrugged.
- Would you rather go with me? "I bit my lower lip. Do not know if in an attempt to seduce or pure sample of my nervousness. "Sure
Mery, as I used to call -. In the old days, raised his hand as if he had a drink, we hit it and flipped it like a toast.
"Thanks," I tried to sound friendly as possible.
"A pleasure," she smiled and bent down to kiss me on the cheek. He did not expect that in the last year I have grown and the innocent kiss of friendship ended up being a touch on the lips. Emilio quickly withdrew -. Sorry, Mery ...
- worry, I know it was not intentional, and neither were the butterflies floating around in my stomach. Each
walked to a different side, and as I turned around I realized I was drowning in a well.
..
- Do you believe in fairy tales? Asked my Vanessa literature professor. The tone of the question implied that your answer should be "no" outright.
"Sure," Vanessa always been characterized as the amorous -. Salon Who invented Cinderella had a great love and wrote to transcend.
"Miss Mendez his hands on the desk. Disney's Cinderella story is not original. The real was created by the Brothers Grimm and believe that history is not as pretty as the paint.
"Mary the teacher looked at me from his post until the end of the hall -. Do you believe in fairy tales?
-I ... - No teacher, I believe in vampires - I would say ... "went down the hall with his eyes and a second later I regretted it, the only curious eyes staring at me were a couple green forest: Emily - ... so, "the teacher looked at me as if I wanted to bury alive - ... and I think anyone can criticize the beliefs of another, is like accusing a Jew who does not believe in Jesus. Fairytales were made for children, but as we grow we can adapt to our life ... what we are - or we will become - and see how they actually have some reality.
"Just the answer I expected," rolled my eyes when I was sure that I saw. That was his catchphrase when the response to her out of his wits and was "exactly what he did not expect."
sight returned my notebook and saw hearts that had drawn the other day. "M & E 'And I wanted to hit me when seeing this" E "associates it with the green-eyed boy who still looked askance at me.
..
-Emilio
I was looking all kind of literature, "Vanessa told me when we were buying the movie tickets.
"And raising his math," added Carlos eyebrows.
, also in chemistry, "said Luis, who I knew was not invited and did not study with us. Vanessa tapped her chest to keep quiet.
"I shut up again," I felt heat on my cheeks.
"Wait a minute ... Did you invite? Charles-face was priceless. Yes
muttered.
"But you said it was like friends," grimaced. I did not think necessary to say -. You did not tell ... Mary! How? The poor must believe they'll come back or something.
"But he said, I quote: "For the good times"
Carlos rolled his eyes. "Let
. I will say something to fall to the ground.
"I think they are exaggerating. He broke up with me ... it is obvious that thinks nothing of what you think.
The three stood in silence and was invited Amanda, who could not go and her presence was unwanted, who spoke
"Of course, then the kiss that took no account at all, I was cold and the eyes of Carlos and Vanessa seemed riddled with bullets.
I pulled until you sit down in an ice cream parlor.
- Do you kissed? Asked Carlos.
- Who told you? Amanda asked angrily. One of these days would kill her.
"I can not reveal my sources," he hissed. Carlos looked at him.
I let out a long sigh.
"Speak now," he snapped Vanessa.
"It was an accident ... confusion of movement, that's all. Relax.
"In the accident is to blame," said Luis seriously.
"He shrugged," I said. María Josefina
-Ermenegildo-Carmensa Hope was about to laugh. It was like laughing gas to me Vanessa when he began to invent names of nowhere, but the whole world stopped for me. The fairy tale took shape and the fairy godmother was going to the movies.

And you, do you believe in fairy tales? R
obinW

0 comments:

Post a Comment