Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What If I Don't Treat Herpes?

Dream Encounter - A treaty between fire and ice



Disclaimer: The family Cullen, Denali and Vulturi belong to Stephenie Meyer.

12
A treaty between fire and ice.
"Some boys take a girl and the hide from the world. I want to be the walk in the sun "
Girls just want to have fun.

-Abura right? Tell me about your birthday.

I smiled and started to tell him that I had loved my party, that his family was the weirdest thing he had seen in my life, that his cousin had had serious intentions to kiss him and his family -smaller creatures such as goblins and elves, did not attend for fear of a major, until I told him I was very handsome and I was worried about what I would like-to which Carlos replied with smiles and mischievous glances. I was happy that my truths lying her laugh, not only for himself but for me, because I was saying all he had stuck in his throat but without revealing anything, causing a release in my chest.

The bell rang and went back to class, when we pass by Amanda - Witch - could not help but look as if my eyes could kill, I wanted to have that look of torturing Jane's books, wanted to see her writhing on the floor ... It may not have a knack for it, but she looked away, uncomfortable. I smiled with delight.

When classes are over, I was happy once again, was a great start to the week, something different, because on Monday used to be my worst day.

I left the building and was surprised to see a silver Volvo parked outside, smiled instantly.

I started walking towards the volvo and Edward could see out the window, I smiled and waved.

-Mary-I heard my name called behind me. I turned and saw Carlos with a grin. I approached him and he to me, wrapped me in a hug and I love him.
- Want to meet my boyfriend? "I said as we parted.
- Secure! He exclaimed.

I walked into the Volvo and looked around to see if Vanessa was near, as it was not like he could not call to make relevant submissions. I heard Carlos say something like "what car" as we approached.

Edward's hands were clenched around the steering wheel with a frown.

-Edward-he looked at me in an effort to change the expression. But his golden eyes had that dark tone, but I spoke without paying attention to it, this is Carlos ...
"Your best friend," Edward interrupted me.

I was surprised he did not remember having mentioned this title to Carlos, even remember doing appointed.

Edward left the car and shook his hand. Carlos was not much lower than him. I was amazed at how both gave a firm handshake, flexing muscles, as demonstrated superiority. Assumed that Carlos was going through those jealous of friends that I had suffered every day until today. Those wanting to sound jealous that your best friend is well.

-Edward Cullen-pointed my boyfriend and Carlos finally dropped his hand.

Edward walked
to the other side of the car to open the passenger door, and Carlos took the opportunity to make the gesture that was crazy, with the index finger circling above the ear. I laughed involuntarily, as he always did with him, and walked with his friends. I walked across the car and Edward gave me his hand to enter.

..

spent at least fifteen minutes in the car in complete silence, in utter silence uncomfortable.

"Your mother knows you're with me," said Edward when typing on my cell phone became the new sound.
"Well," I muttered and stare at the horizon.
"Sorry," whispered one hand leaving the wheel to shake my fingers.
- What do you feel? "I said with a stern voice.
"I'm being rude to your friend.
"I'm not bothered by that," said releasing her hand.

Edward was silent and tried my hand again.
- Why did you lie? "I growled.
-Mary ...
"It better be a good reason.
"I have it not bother you ... I thought.
And never thought to tell me.
pursed mouth.
"I was not sure.
"I want the whole truth Edward.
was slowing down to park outside a restaurant.
"Come on, you should eat.

We sat at a table and ordered a small pizza. Edward asked nothing and I was hoping that he take my order.

He went to kiss me, but I placed my cheek.
"You can not do that.
- What thing?
-Kiss me and hope all is well. Did you do on my birthday, this time I want to hear.
sighed.
-I read your thoughts every time we met, I was intrigued by the fact that they claim to know. For a moment I thought I knew you well, it was because I had seen in visions of Alice: he had someone new to them, someone who is not clearly distinguished. I figured it was you, by the few traits that came to distinguish.
- Alice can not see me? I asked nervously.
"Not exactly ... something like wolves.
"Yes there are wolves.
"Yes, and are not our friends, his gaze turned to dusk, but did not talk about that.
The waiter placed my coca-cola on the table and when it was Edward continued.
-Just like in the book, Bella seemed to be an exception to my gift, you are for Alice.
- Why?
"We have no idea.
- And what about Stephanie? I asked, and drank soda.
remind Carlisle believes a vampire clan Egyptian passionate about writing, and who on more than one occasion wanted to know more about us. He does not believe that she is the author, but someone who knew the secrets she kept.
- Anyone?
"Probably a witch or a wizard, someone who loved us together. You're the only one with the books. It's too coincidental that you lived so close and you're the only one who had access to them.
- It's impossible! I cried when the waiter arrived with the pizza.
The man retired and Edward continued.
-charge you all to find copies of books. From here to China, and nowhere in the know. It's a mystery I have no interest in resolving.

"Nor I," I muttered.
- How can Jane be love if he has this horrible gift? I asked.
-Carlisle believes all too good-rolled his eyes and I ate another triangle of pizza, but unfortunately they are not.
- Any other secrets? I asked looking into his eyes.
"It's not secret, but died of jealousy to see you embrace your" friend ", I felt the quotation marks in the word know that I can not hold as well ... at least not without fear.
"You need not fear, or jealousy.
"I had them when I read and imagined you were Bella ... every time the pooch appeared ... I swear it was horrible.
"But Carlos is not a wolf.
"But you like.

I looked down, taking another bite of pizza. I hesitated to respond.
"Yeah, I like my friend, can not be with someone who does not you like.
Edward growled softly.

finished eating, went to the bathroom and Edward paid the bill.

again entered his car, placed the keys in the ignition and was one second still.

"You do not want to be a vampire," he said looking at me. I was not asking, I knew the answer, but the cold sweat came over my face and my hands.
- Why Why would I want?
- Why not? -Recross it.
"Because that would take away from my mom, my dad and Susy. Vanessa and Carlos and all the other people around me. Because I lost many things because he would live forever in this body and I'm not ready. "I sighed -. Because I like having fun and I like the sun, the beach and sand. Walking in the sunshine, being happy, without having to hide. Because I want to be free and enjoy being human, I like to feel your cold touch, yet have the pleasure of embracing a warm friend. Cause I'm happy and would not change that happiness for anything.

Edward stayed with his mouth open and eyebrows raised. He examined my face and spoke with confidence.

"You look determined.
"I'm not want to be a nightmare monster ... no offense," I said with a smile.

Edward came up to me, my heart beat stronger and the cold sweat was still there. He gave me a kiss on the lips and lowered his lips to my neck icy.




history is now coming to an end \u0026lt;3
Robinw

0 comments:

Post a Comment