Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Compare Usha Vs Havells Ceiling Fans

Solo para ti - Eliza Cullen Black

IT ONLY

Disclamer: All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer and the song is Camila


Solo Para Ti

  are the love of my life    
 wise  Fate    
  And today I put before me    
     
  And every time I look to the past    
  is that I understand your side    
  always belonged    

Nessi is the love of his life, his reason for being, its reason to exist since the first day he saw her knew his world, his universe would revolve around it, that the gravity of the earth will not hold most, if not who argued on the floor now she would forward her Renesmee.

Their relationship is so strong that nothing he did not do for her, with a glance of those chocolate eyes with a warm smile alone, with a single touch so soft, with a single word that comes out of his lips Jacob is happy.

Nessi I'm just for you - and I'm just for you my Jacob Jacob.

not enough just living next to you, not even an eternity to show you how I love you, so you know I'll always be yours and you since before you were next to me I already belonged to you in my entirety.

Your existence is my existence complementing Nessi - and love is what complements me to be Jacob.

know I'm just for you my love, thanks for being in my life, thank you for being just for me I love you.

Eliza Cullen Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment