Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why Does Shoulders Hurt After Laporscopy

The last phoenix - phoenix dies

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer.
Summary: Jacob was the best friend of Bella when Edward was, however, Bella chooses Edward and makes a covenant with Jacob, and delivered his love be every 13 February.







9
to the phoenix dies
See you at the cafe De La Rue, we need to talk
Jake.
(Bella)
Talk? Jacob Why would I need to talk to me? We were not agreeing to see us a new need, or because the world is gonna end. It was February 13 and my body called the heat of Jacob Black, calling her lips, her hands, her ... I swallowed and wiped dry the tears that loomed on my left eye. Perhaps then we left to a hotel. Everything seemed so strange and unreal. Last year was the best of times, and then we had amassed so many problems. Even we were going to escape, I thought that I would end Edward and Jacob would be separated and who would see each morning. But no. My life had been running round in a circle to turn to pose in the same spot where it all began. I got
coffee and sat at a table near the street. A waiter came up to me and I decided to tell you that waiting for someone, I wanted to ask anything at all. Wing had a revolution whipping in the stomach, was too long since I felt so nervous. Probably, I would go to see Jacob, probably not.
I looked around and saw more than a happy couple. Some with small children and others with their teenagers. I wondered what it would feel having a baby and if I ever prove that happiness.
"Hello, beautiful," came the gruff voice of Jacob and then took a smile my face. I missed so much, my body began to react, ants felt throughout the body and an electric shock when his lips brushed my cheek. I would have preferred that rub against my mouth but I behaved because after all we were lovers and we were in a public place.
"Hello, I greeted not wipe the smile off my face. He sat down in front of me and the waiter reappeared on the scene.
-Two lattes -called Jacob without asking. Did not mean to complain because it was exactly what I had asked (if he wanted something.) Jacob I knew perfectly well and that made me think that our relationship (although illegal) was perfect.
- Why are we gathered here? I asked the waiter as he left.
want to talk, Bells. I think it's good that this day is not based on sex, his words took me by surprise and could not help not to show it in my face. I tried not to look him in the eyes to hide my reaction -. Sorry ... I should warn you, but I thought you'd understand my message.
"Yes, sure I understood it, Jake. Why not let's be surprised. I thought sex was like we showed that we still loved.
, and also show it to Lizzie, 'said coldly, and I felt I cringed in my seat. I was devastated, as if after a year to wait for rebirth I had found that my ashes were burning.
clearing my throat and tapping on the floor with my heels.
"I know what you mean," I stood on the chair -. Called lovemaking, and I followed with my husband.
probably the comment was inappropriate, but so had his, and had the need to respond as if we were in a discussion of "who is having the best out of here. "
" I guess.
-Two lattes - said the landlord while depositing the foam cups on our table.
I took my glass and gave him a sip. Jacob focused on playing with her bra cardboard.
- Want to finish me? "managed to say with a bit of coffee still in his mouth to hide that had a lump in the throat.
- End? You call this something started, Bells? I call it an adventure.
"I thought you loved me," I muttered.
"And I do, Bella, but ... how you do? I mean, for me it was easy when you were just you and another girl I knew, Leah an occasional night, but since Lizzie came into my life everything is different. Because when I'm with her I wish I were you, and when I'm with you I feel guilty, feel that the deception, she does not deserve it. Because Lizzie is an angel, Bella!
- What do you think I do not feel well? I have to show Edward's face every damn day of my life, I have to go and celebrate Valentine's Day with him with my friends and pretend that our relationship is perfect, but, hell, what deception is not easy!
"So you who want to end, was turning the situation. He had come to me with the firm intention that what we came here, and now wanted me to finish.
-you who want it, no distortion what is happening here.
"I love Lizzie," she admitted and I felt a lump in his throat.
I stood silently watching. Just watching him, wanting to burst into tears, but I swallowed hard and kept me calm.
- Why we do this, Bella? -Would respond when he continued -. No, I do not respond. I know I asked you, we made an agreement, a covenant, whatever you want to call, but what's the point? Never belongs to us in full, we will never be the only the other, will always be lovers, Bella, LOVERS! It is a sin, is prohibited. You ... you ... you swore before God and I was there! You would be with your husband until death separated them, and what do I say? Is also a sin to look LOOK! married women and what do I do? He continued, lowering his voice - I sleep with a married woman! Isabella tell me what kind of people we do that?
"Bad" I muttered.
-Terrible. Worse than that. I ... do not I can only Bella. Because dammit, if you loved me half of what I'd need one! No?
"If you loved me you had not made a choice.
"Now I'm the villain and YO! I made a choice. Both did, Bella, he and me.
My heart broke in that instant, I could almost hear cracking as he broke a crunchy biscuit. The tears began to flow from my eyes and groans became uncontrollable. Jacob looked relaxed but did not come to comfort me as he had done on February 13.
"I can not live without Edward," I said, his voice breaking and tears coming my mouth.
"Then live with it, dammit. But do not do this, Bella. Do not include me in your world to make it perfect. Listen, I'll still love you forever, but I would be what we used to be okay? Friends. He loved to be your friend.
"This has nothing to do with Edward, or me. There's something about you that I want to say. You're making me look like the culprit for the conscience pricked me, but JACOB Dimelo! Tell me what happens and why you want to finish ... Lizzie Did you find?
"I ..." His expression changed completely and I almost felt guilty for what he said -. Bella. I love you, do not forget, please, for the first time put his hand to my face and dried my tears, laced his fingers with mine and stared at my wedding ring -. You're a Cullen said with a smile -. And I want to be a Black Lizzie. She is ... pregnant, "added an octave higher than he talked and his eyes saw the true joy that his eye had been missing from -. Is expecting a son, and I ask her to marry, and I want to make our lives perfect. He realizes that will not forget you, Bella, understands that every time you see a chocolate thinking of you, my sweet princess. He realizes that will not let you love, but I love that you and I really lived, that we need each other, and we were not looking at the calendar as if the days never pass away. Edward I want you to enjoy, because if someone would have lost a battle, is with him because he's a gentleman, and all the people I know, I know it's the only one to make you happy forever.
dried tears in my eyes and smiled. Jacob shook his hand and let out an unexpected smile even for me. I needed to hear that. Jacob needed to really fall in love so I could learn to love a one person actually, and that person, the man of my life, it was Edward Cullen.

Hope you like it:)
R obinW

0 comments:

Post a Comment