Monday, August 9, 2010

France Indian Driving Licence

Twisted Dreams - The trunk of the secrets


Disclaimer: The Cullen family, Denali & Vulturi belongs to Stephenie Meyer and the rest is mine.

Summary: Sequel to find Dream-Dreams are like really squirm when you think you have them controlled. Mary's life has become a mess since they appeared vampires. Edward / OC




4
The trunk of the secrets
"Dig up your secrets and find someone else's"


- What?
"We need to get done, Ness.
"No, no," shaking her head countless times, I would object if I had not seen. They are more in love than ever.
-Vanessa, trust me, please.
"I will not. Not this time, Mary. They are happy and that ... -Missed the insult is being ported to match up is trying to be our friend.
-Tactics, Ness.
"This time he said sadly.
"Well, I have to work on my own and believe me that I have reason and Vanessa are going to want to be a part of it.
"For once I'll be disappointed. Edward I was hoping
100%, was believing that Amanda was not good, although I had given the impression that it was so recent days-the same one that Vanessa did not want to be part of the plan, working alone. Or not exactly.

-Katherine-hissed while she pulled things from his locker.
- Mary! "She cried and hugged me, I have like ages since I talk to you.
"I know, I was a little lost.
"You always lose.
"Yes" I smiled.
-You bring an intention and I try to say no.
"Yes," I said biting my lip - but it's one you like.
"If this is Carlos, and left everything to one side. We do not operate, Mary and not try it again.

"But ..." Sorry, Mary, closed his locker and looked at me sadly. He frowned and walked away. What
supposed to do now? Would Edward right? He had always been very intuitive and this time Amanda seemed to have changed. I had never tried to be our friend ... unless that was exactly his plan. I looked at Amanda
drinking water from a fountain, holding his long hair, black and smooth to the side for sipping mojárselo not. I was watching and noticed that his cell phone rang. I walked quietly out to where she was. I stood in front of a poster pretending to inscribe me in some extra activity.
- Hello? "I put alert as soon took the call -. Yes, master. I'm still working on it-silence on his side, seemed to wait for someone else to take the phone -. Jane, how are you ... do not think that really scare her, she also has a disturbing look ...'ll tell you clearly. Goodbye.
I concentrated on the billboard and she looked around, I noticed that he had been cold to me so close.
- Mary! He exclaimed with enthusiasm and warmth. Waved and walked past me while I smiled hoped not to show hypocrisy.
I stood next to the billboard and even started looking for a pen in my bag to simulate the sheet I wrote in the theater group. "Here," said
a warm voice and saw a pen within reach of my hand.
"Oh, thank you, Emilio," I smiled. Romeo & Juliet
hissed as I took the pen. I leaned on the blade and took it off instantly.

"Actually I have no time to participate," he handed the pen - take, thank you very much, "she smiled and avoided those emerald eyes looking at it so many times I had been weakened by a decision.
"Too bad, I would register. "Come
said taking a step back for him to stay closer to the card.
"No, I wanted to register because you would.
I lowered my head and sighed. I noticed he made a wry face
- Really we lost? Sighed.
his words about our actions because they said so. Although she was sure to love Edward, you always have that ... love, gratitude, I would not know what to call, who was our first love.
I nodded slightly and kept low. Instantly he felt his hands always cold sweat and for some reason, I loved raising my chin. He smiled and I was infected, but my mouth only achieved a twisted gesture.
- So good is your boyfriend?
"It's the Eighth Wonder" I lied - but do not think they will leave.
"I guess I deserve it," smiled sincerely and then bit her lower lip -. I wonder what did I do with you, how I did not realize I loved you?
"Because you did, Emilio. Nor I loved you. It was just infatuation.
- In-love-up? He asked, spreading the word. "That," said
chuckle -. How often do we lie?
I do not know, every time I said that ours would not work.
"And every time we tried that worked. Ay
Mery, do not change, "he said and walked to my involvement in her arms. It was wonderful to find myself there, because I always miss the warmth of a hug. Always wanted more than I have, because I always find something Edward did not fit me.
..
"Tell me your story again with Emilio and try to understand why this is not dangerous.
-Vanessa "I strongly -. It is dangerous because there was never anything between us.
"But they were always ready. Always one step.
"You know the story and know that's not true.
"No, Mary, that's the point, always tell the story means. Would you Edward said you were going to dance?
- NO! If I say seek ways to come and do not want that, I know that can not be here.
"Tell me everything that you lived with Emilio. Now!
Vanessa sighed and did not change the face as if to grilling him but preferred to wait for me to speak.
"It was everything a game. He asked me to be his girlfriend and did not want, then I regretted it and he decided to make me jealous with what he could. It was horrible, Ness, as if he wanted me dice. Then we decided to give us a chance knowing that it would not work, because neither was interested in the other. We just wanted to try, do not miss time. Obviously it did not work and we were forced to end. There were kisses, hugs and hand-made, but nothing more, all meant nothing. For when we were together we had lost everything.
"Yeah, will the rest? "I was challenged by raising an eyebrow.
"That's all.
"And I was born yesterday ...
" That's all, "I said and I had endured his face if I had been lying, but did not. Was telling the truth because I was damn tired of secrets and reveal them as many as I could because I felt that was unloaded weight of a large backpack that was carrying, and the vampires were the heaviest thing he had in it.

.. "Good afternoon
delicious velvety voice muttered as he left my bag on my bed. Her cold fingers down my neck and then pose a delicate kiss me sigh.
I did not know you were here "I whispered sitting in bed.
"I wanted to surprise you. I owe many hours, many minutes, many seconds, "he said as he kissed my neck making me mouth breathing with slow exhalations.
I laid my hands on his shoulders. A part of me take his shirt and demanded that he do the same with me, but my rational side insisted that it would not work, in that while I take off his shirt he withdraw mine and would not go anywhere. My rational side also insisted that he could not go anywhere and crave for security when they knew the fate of Bella.
- Bella exist? Suddenly asked as his lips approached mine.
Edward retired, raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and returned to my lips. I sighed mentally and next thing I felt was just surprised. I lay in bed and he did it on my lips kissing me more and more passion, force. I bit his sensitive lips made of silk as he took my tongue with his own without making a need to be.
My hands pulled his shirt and he began to lower the level of kisses, he left me and did not really give me time to miss him. He closed the door of my room and came back to me.
I thought everything was really perfect, I thought I was starting to like my Edward, who knew the books, so I thought. I felt her cold touch caressing my arm and opened my eyes to face reality.
"I do not want to wake muttered hugging, seemed to be dreaming about something you liked.
- How? I asked, confused.
She bit her lower lip and gave me a wry smile.
"You were moaning my name.
- Moaning? I asked surprised -. Too high?
"No, almost in a whisper, but you did.
"Wait ... damn, was it a dream?
nodded slightly and pulled me to her body.
"Sleep quiet, closed my eyes and let me go to the sea of \u200b\u200bdreams in her arms. The heat was horrible when I stayed close to him, notwithstanding the possibility that he caused me more ... and sleep. I started to go towards my dreams when I swore that whispered: - Some Dreams Come True and nailed a kiss on my lips closed.





Hello readers:) here leaving another chapter of "Twisted Dreams" on behalf of Robin passing it should be great:)
be cute and let her comments as she was concerned not to leave them in their chapters absence;)
besitos byeeee; **

0 comments:

Post a Comment