Friday, August 27, 2010

Interview Availability Email

My Little Angel


MY LITTLE ANGEL



Disclamer: All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer, the story is dedicated to my special friend. Finally had

eventually, the moment he had been waiting, the time to see my little kicker to my EJ, I knew I have fought against all odds to end his fruit would have my son in my arms would make it all worth it just to serious view of the fact my overall happiness. Edward

would realize it was not as bad as I thought, though very well be that you love as I love him too.

But something is wrong, can not be, I feel that my body does not respond ... ... .. because I feel this way?, If I am finally going to see the little person I love most in this world, my kicker, to My EJ, son Edward and I have procreated together, can not get anything wrong, I can not be removed my happiness.

is a complicated ... ... ... I hear that Edward said, I am afraid I do not want anything happens to our child.

Carlisle says You have to decide do not have much time - I can not love Bella but I love our son too, and ask me to decide who lose ... ... ... now I understand my fear but I can not lose our son, but that means losing Edward. Breathless

mean achievement - Carlisle and I decide I decide to save our son, but do not think this child is just do what we always join Edward and I save it is my desire, Carlisle nods and starts save our son, I hear a crunch and then crying at the end there is my EJ, my little angel. Bella

I can not live without you, might not after all this time and now find you ... ... .. have to lose - do not miss me in your arms now have our son, My little angel, take care, protect, and teach him to be an angel to look after him for all eternity.

I could close my eyes in peace, as now my son is alive and I'll be your angel for all eternity. Eliza Cullen


Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment