Monday, August 23, 2010

How Do You Play The Board Game Frustration?

Twisted Dreams - Prophecies written


Disclaimer: The Cullen family, Denali & Vulturi belongs to Stephenie Meyer and the rest is mine.

Summary: Sequel to Dream Encounter "Dreams are like really squirm when you think you have them controlled. Mary's life has become a mess since they appeared vampires. Edward / OC


6



written Prophecies "believe in the goodness, so do the evil"

I lay in bed after a long hot bath. The field trip had ended up being anything but what I expected, thankfully, that meant it was a perfect day for me.

- Sleep? Velvet voice whispered closing the window gently. Waiting
Morfeo
-whispered and made a space next to me.

"Sleep, you gotta be tired. His fingers icy

drew circles on my skin leading me in dreamland. I turned to face him and caught his lips and then test your naughty language. He squeezed his body and I realized then that my Edward was adapted with incredible ease to what I wanted, and my Edward, Edward was just the one I wanted. I wanted this, wanted to kiss him, I wanted to hug and that was the limit. He wished that our commitment was what had been until then, something formal with the statement that there would be eternal, without ties poisonous join us, but simply a love that was unable to explain with words, a love which revealed to him looking to his golden eyes, his lips kissing and hugging velvet ice your body.

whispered "I love you flipping my hair behind my ear. It was hard to tell, I could not do with the practicality that he did, but I knew my Edward knew. I pressed her body, I touched your skin with my eyelashes and kissed her neck.

"Thanks," mumbled traveling towards my dreams - to go with me today, you made my day perfect. Thanks for sharing the secret with Vanessa.

"You know," she said wisely -. I listened.

His voice whispered a beautiful song which immediately took me to a blue sea, where I held him while his body shone over all, and for some reason, I felt perfectly comfortable with that.

..

the way to school, I felt like my future was clarified for me as the sun rising on a cloudy day. Edward wanted and probably would want at my side forever. But as he had once known, would not be able to get away from my friends and family with the ease of an eye. Vanessa Edward had asked me not to become, she too was ready for me to walk away and feel the fear of bleeding next to me. I've always been too human. I of which can hardly endure hunger or run miles without feeling tired. I was not born, unlike Bella - to be a vampire. I was born as Mary, the girl who fell in love with a vampire, but before that he lived surrounded by human and loved a lot too. To me, Bella chose Edward over all things because they simply had not known the benefits of being a normal girl. I do. Bella rejected heat from a friend knowing that also could have it forever. I do not. Mary, could lose Carlos, Vanessa and Emily overnight, and had lost loved ones in your life, and was not willing to go through that pain with that practice.

I walked down the hallway of the school to get to my locker. The first class of the day was Chemistry and should hurry because there were five minutes to the start of the class and the teacher was very strict as far as time is concerned. I took my books to the subject and felt someone behind me. When I turned around, my heart stopped. It was not Carlos, as expected - Emilio was not, as feared.

- Jacob? I asked incredulously when he saw the boy I had at least two heads standing in front of me. He wore a tight blue shirt and pants integers. Deep breath and realized that really was the presence of another character from my favorite book.

"Mary said with confidence, sure that he was talking to me. It took me by the arm pulling me to the front door without uttering another word. Although his grip was strong, I did no harm.

-ventured "I have classes in an attempt to let go. "You

in danger, "cried hoarsely ruffling my skin, something told me I was right, although I did not consider myself a princess in distress.

"I know about Edward, I know all about him," I said as I rose to the Rabbit, closed the door locked and in an instant was in the driver's seat starting the engine. I'm not in danger, say his name Jacob so strange to me as it had been him, or say at the outset that of Edward.

- Do you know why am I here?

I realized that Edward had nothing to do with this matter. Had made some wince when I say your name or not be assured at risk.

"No, I sounded insecure and felt my voice tremble.

"Then you know why you are in danger.

The Rabbit was moving so fast that I had time to look at people crossing the streets, however, Jacob seemed to know the exact use to which we were. For a moment, I felt terrified. What if the threat itself was Jacob? Volturi had met and wanted no part of me and Vanessa assured that my life followed the pattern of the book. No enemy had shown signs ... until now.

"I'm trying to help," he said hoarsely, looking directly at eyes.

My cell phone started ringing with the song assigned to Edward, I looked at the screen a few times and for some reason, Jacob waited for authorization to attend.

"Hello, I tried to sound calm but I noticed that my voice seemed to belong to me - I'm ...

- Are you with Jacob? Asked Edward. I froze. I had been kidnapped by the werewolf, now, it seemed that my boyfriend knew everything and was not sure I feel better for it.

"Yes.

"Heed what I say, I will meet you at one time.

I was cold. I heard silence on the other side and let the phone down on my legs.

- Did he say anything important?

"We are at a mumbled confused.

"Well.

Jacob was all he said before a little more speed. I stuck my view of the speed indicator and saw him exceed 150 kilometers per hour. Deep breath and felt my phone vibrate. It was Vanessa. Wondered why he had missed a class. I did not answer. For some reason, I felt that whoever it was my enemy, and knew my movements and would not intrude on my fragile friends human in what could be a tragedy.

.. Jacob

parked the car in front of a house of one story that did not remember seeing before. In fact, I did not know where in town I was, but now, he could confide in Jacob. I felt he was the one to protect me. Jacob pushed the little gate that opened into a garden, and I gave way. Closed behind him and opened the house wearing a key around his neck. Pulled another from his pocket and handed it to me.

"If you ever get afraid, you can come here.

- Do you have any protection?

felt that if I was afraid, the need.

"Yes ... I thought that would not add more. We entered the house and Jacob sat down and asked me to do so. I did it on his side because it made me feel safer -. The vampires who kill humans can not enter this house. It's a weird system that Carlisle designed years ago. Basically working with eye color. But it has other ... mechanisms. You know, the eyes can deceive.

nodded at him and then my eyes strayed to the small and cozy home. Certainly it seemed a safe place.

- Are you friends with the Cullens?

"Yes. If you read books not think so, but it has to do with all that is happening.

- Who is behind this? Who is my enemy?

"The Volturi are the mastermind, of course. But his new acquisition is who will come after you.

gulped and prepared to hear the worst. The door opened and my heart froze as if the poison ran through him now.

- Have you told? Edward asked, closing with insurance.

"I was about Jacob smiled warmly that the book described it perfectly.

Edward sat next to me and I was in the middle of the vampire and werewolf. My boyfriend grabbed my hand to yours and I noticed that Jacob was uncomfortable. Breath and my heart took its normal rhythm.

-The Volturi have Amanda, "said Edward Jacob and not looking at me, then your stronger hand pressed against mine and his golden eyes watched me with fear marked on -. Jasper and Emmett are trying to convince. But Key and Jane have a lot more power.

- convince her?

Something told me that Amanda was not the damsel in distress. Failure

-converted. I swallowed

dry. What could cause someone like her, who had it all, to want to become that?

-Jane has got things on my mind. One of them, you are his enemy and want to destroy it. Several times I noticed that too thought vampires did not like you. The vampires of his mind appeared as the tales of terror, hooded willing to give everything for blood. Cree to be immortal is the solution to their problems. For starters, think you have problems. The Volturi want to kill you and have been convinced that it is those who do. They do not want to stain your hands, like Pontius Pilate.

I could not even swallow dry. Grip Edward became more delicate as if he had said to note that pure bad news. Jacob put his hand on my knee and as always, feel the warmth of my body was soothing.

"You must not worry," said Jacob -. The entire pack is ready to protect you, we will not let any bloodsucker, no offense, Edward made a gesture to relax - or get close to you hurts you.

- What about Carlos?

Jacob gave a nervous laugh.

"He is well and truly is no time to worry about others. Amanda only wants you, the Volturi are behind you, the tone of his voice became agitated.

- Volturi Why I want? What did I do?

"That question seems more rational, he said Jacob.

-made one copy of the books. Books that told stories of vampires that would captivate any teenager, but only one would be able to find them. That he did, it would be because he has a gift for years have been seeking. A gift that does not want for themselves, a gift that want to destroy.

"I have no gift. I'm not good at all.

"Yes I have. You can go undetected among us, discover our secrets and be part of it without us noticing. Remember how I told you that Alice did not see you coming? "I said - appeared, but as a diffuse form between humans perfectly clear. Aro did not see you in my memories. Appeared as black spots between diaphanous landscapes. You are an escapist!

"I can go unnoticed" I explained.

- Ever had the feeling that no one hears you or sees you? Not as bad as you thought.

"The house has no special protection. It is a place designed to expand Carlisle gift of any vampire to enter. Volturi you can not track you, but to us, but in this house, your gift is large and hidden from us all.

"You must be here, at least today, is a neophyte Amanda and is thirsting for you.





And here's another chapter to the puntialidad as always:) I hope they there gusrado
, leave comments so that when the traveler returns Robin see what your faithful readers have left
besitos *-*

nadiAlejandra *

0 comments:

Post a Comment