Monday, August 16, 2010

Peirceings In Bootcamp

Twisted Dreams - Meeting of two worlds


Disclaimer: The Cullen family, Denali & Volturi belongs to Stephenie Meyer and the rest is mine.

Summary: Sequel to Dream Encounter "Dreams are like really squirm when you think you have them controlled. Mary's life has become a mess since they appeared vampires. Edward / OC




- What about you?

"I'll walk you to school," she repeated calmly as I looked puzzled.

- Do you know what I'm looking for?

- Are your sunglasses? Ironically said shaking fuzz pants.

- Why do you think I wear sunglasses? I asked sarcastically.

"Because the sun is shining," answered in the same tone I had used.

- And how the hell will walk shining out there?

- Is that your problem?

"It could be another, Edward Cullen and not a game I added to see that smile.

"Do not take a game, just not a big deal, the sun will be at the moment. Going to rain.

- Do you have a 1000 percent certain of that?

"Yes, ma'am," with the same crooked smile -. Have not I said that one of the wards of Aro predicts time?

- Why trust a pupil of Aro?

"To be honest I do not know, is one of those ring remains hidden, but not bad, I assure you.

"Unless one drop of water, have to say you're gay and you use ice in the body.
-Promised
smiled and approached his body -. I thought you would like to be with you.

"And I love" I said putting on tiptoe to kiss your lips with a delicate touch.

"I love hearing that, my princess, raised a flutter of butterflies flying in my stomach to hear that. I kissed him again and that did not lack that neither spoke again.

..

- Eduardo Why stay in the shade? Carlos asked, looking into the distance. The sun shone with such intensity that it seemed absurd that it was raining that day.

-Best-accused had not come rolling eyes and Vanessa taking her boyfriend's hand. "Maybe

hoped it would rain and the sun does not like Amanda said with a shrug.

How? How on earth could she know exactly what had happened?

Edward moved into the shadows and waved to hello, in doing so, the sun reflected in his hand and sending a spark to all of us who watched from afar.

gulped and hoped that no one imagined what it was.

-Ah. Tell her not to greet us with that hand, should have a ring or something, "complained Vanessa covering her face in the shirt of Louis.

I crossed my arms.

The rest of the field trip was spent turning me every five seconds to make sure that Edward was hidden in the shadows. The mere fact of seeing the sun shine with such intensity that made me think it would not rain and I became more suspicious of what he wanted. It seemed as if "one of the wards of Aro" screening had this happen. Edward was expounding to humans, also knew that my friends were smart. The probability of being discovered was so high that my field trip was ruined completely. My friends would know today about Edward and in doing so, my whole world would become again.

- Is something wrong? Vanessa asked me at a time when he was with her and Luis.

-Luis, would you leave us?

He nodded politely and went looking for Vanessa to be sure that doing the right thing, she smiled and he went to where they were Carlos and Amanda.

- Do you have to do with Edward's here? He asked.

"It's hard too, Ness had never joined my two worlds, and I feel that I put aside to be with you, it's like ... not be the same species and could not mix.

"For a moment I thought that stressed out you have Emilio and Edward in the same place.

- What? No, rather it is to have Edward, Charles and yourself in the same place. All fit in my heart but when I want in one room, there is simply no space.

"It happens to everyone, Mary. Remember when I started with Luis, always left aside. Even out with you, I will gradually integrate with you and then everything became easier. The same happened with Carlos, only that there is actual guilt of Amanda, is the natural cycle. Emilio did not live with because they shared friends, but this time everything is different. When you said what species, I think you guessed right, it's as if Edward was a different world, one that you want to drag and I'm not sure you want to go in there.

gulped. Vanessa knew everything. All without knowing anything.

"Is that ... is what you said," I said with sad eyes.

"Maybe you just need something to unite us," she smiled and looked the sky that quickly began to cloud. I smiled

also looking at the sky and the first drop fell on my face. Could ask for more?

I stood from my chair as fast as I could and for a moment I felt trapped in a love story, yes, The Notebook, Edward ran and got me in his arms. I reached her lips and kissed him enjoying the rain fall on my skin, I did not mind the effect that had on my hair, only in her skin Edward. I only cared that and my boyfriend did not shine in the sun. I felt a weight off my shoulders and that the universe was agreed that we belonged, it was too by a simple rain, but I never thought it would rain on a day like that.

- afraid of the sun? Vanessa asked sarcastically when we go back to where she sat. The three were completely soaked and water tragábamos speech. Luis smiled like a fool and Vanessa began to call for it to come to the roof to dry. She did not attend -. Well? Challenging asked raising an eyebrow. I tensed taking Edward's arm and he cleared his throat.

"I'm a vampire, suddenly said to me was as if the rain had stopped falling and the sun had been shining. No, Edward had not revealed his secret.

Vanessa sighed, swallowed hard and opened her mouth with trembling lips.

- Do you kill people?

-only animals.

-will reveal your secret on television if I make an oath, Edward Cullen. Promise me to look after Mary and swear your secret and not turn it into one like you. The need, I need, "he said looking at me - I need you to be my friend and not a vampire.

Vanessa At what point had understood everything? How had so easily understood what I had been slow to assimilate knowledge history from the beginning?

- How ...?

Edward interrupted me.

"I promise, Vanessa.

Those words stuck in my heart, how Edward had agreed with that facility not to become, after having been so reluctant to do this?, What time my two worlds had been found and had done so harmoniously? Now, the universe was spinning and dropping rain did not seem to be in my favor. I did not know that both my two worlds meant having to choose one of them ... human. Vanessa

had placed conditions on me as easily as I said to call her or tell me something about Luis. Vanessa and Edward had decided my future and my present without giving me a say either. Edward

just retired time the clouds gathered and the sun and the rainbow blossomed between them.

- How do you know? I asked, his voice caught in a knot.

"I got some books in my house. Four. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Edward Cullen, the main character falls for a young man whose blood is attracted too, but love is stronger ...

- Where did you find that?

"I told you in my house. Here the show but did not find.

"I had the same books, then I met Edward.
Vanessa
I told the truth about how he had known, when he was asked about his secret truths about the gifts and where he had been while I was half dead.

"The story is repeated in a different way. Love you, I quit and now comes the battle. Their fight is not with Carlos and I'm afraid you're getting into Emily in the middle, Mary.

-Emilio Jacob is not the story.

"Now tell me, who is Victoria? That worries me a lot more.

"I have no enemies, Ness, no one wants to kill me.

"Nobody you know.




Leave your comments, Robin has not yet reached, so I'm in charge (?)
kisses and I hope that the chapter is to your liking:)

nadiAlejandra *

0 comments:

Post a Comment