Monday, August 30, 2010

Marriage Invitation Emails

Twisted Dreams - Chapter 7


Disclaimer: The family Cullen, Denali & Vulturi belongs to Stephenie Meyer and the rest is mine.

Summary: Sequel to Dream Encounter "Dreams are like really squirm when you think you have them controlled. Mary's life has become a mess since they appeared vampires. Edward / OC



7




twisted dreams "Dreams end when the individual awakens" Alberto Barradas



A pair of red eyes staring at me expectantly. Did not recognize his thirst as he had seen them at other times in the blackness of the eyes of Edward. This thirst was different because it would reasons for not attacking. In fact, I attack. Dry swallowed and felt the unstoppable beat of my heart. I figured that was provocative listen to a vampire can perceive the sound of my blood running through my veins. I clenched my fists only sign of nervousness, he would not fight, not knowing they had no chance of winning. But no, wanted to give my life as if it were to offer a lunch-though it was the equivalent -. I looked. Her angelic face, his features fine and bloodlust did not correspond. I repented. I did not even want to stop mourn for hours.

-Amanda whispered to muffled voice and a point of breaking glass in an explosion.

His lips drew an evil smile and then returned to be inverted smile his face always showed. Gasp and felt a tear run down my face. I did not want to show weakness, but the fact of death at the hands of a vampire was not on my list of things I want to do.

I repented. Why had he chosen to have an enemy? Because I had just searched. He had hated and I was accustomed to his presence without that change my feelings for her. At that time, a feeling of wanting to kneel and ask forgiveness was all that I ran. Do not want to die. Not there. Not your hands.

"Mary whispered benevolent. He approached me and his lips showed a strange grin that made me shiver.

-Mary-repeated, but this time more hysterical and even male. I panicked and felt a pair of hands shake me relentlessly -. Mary! Cried a voice and opened my eyes making sure that everything had been a horrible dream. Quiet breath to see Edward and threw me to mourn their arms. He stroked my hair gently.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and looked around. That was not my home. And that, was Jacob. Not everything was a dream-yes the most terrifying - but it was true. Amanda was a newborn and loved me.

"Everything will be fine," said Edward, but I knew he was not even sure.

How could rest easy knowing that death was waiting for you? How could you, knowing that death knew your every move?

Edward handed me a clean change my school uniform.

"Today will go to school. The safest thing is that Amanda will not, in any case, do not walk alone. And try, that your company is Carlos.

I nodded and walked into a small cubicle which looked like a bathroom to change and fix.

..

"You have too dark circles," Vanessa said holding out his spell. I looked at her and shook my head -. What happened to Mary?
-
did not sleep well.

I decided it was best not to put Vanessa in my problems. Amanda did not want to see that she knew everything and wanted to take the same course that I already had insurance.

- How are my girls! "Asked Carlos joyful embracing the two -. Why missed you, Mary? The day was most boring. I could not but be with Vanessa. Amanda also missed.

The mention of his name chills my skin. Now he could only remember her as the vampire killer of my dreams. It was impossible not to think of it with two rubies for eyes.

"Well," I muttered, but my voice was lost in the echo of the bell of the school and my vision was to what he hoped not to see, she was there in our midst. A thirsty vampire among students with fresh blood. I pressed my hand

arm around Carlos and I felt my legs weaken.

- Amanda! He shouted and waved his free hand and she smiled. I did not look their eyes in fear. I did not want to meet the vision of the killer who terrified me. I pressed further to Carlos and I felt that I was hurting, but he made no complaint.

- How are you? He asked kindly. Carlos

let go of me to give you a kiss on the lips. I shivered. Vanessa told him that was great and I kept my eyes down and as I had to close again Carlos I turned to grab his arm.

Fuego. I felt that fire he had seen in the movies go my skin in contact with Carlos and I had no choice but to drop my friend. "Sorry

ruled that," Amanda - was my fault, Mary.

not looked at it. And what is blamed?

- I can see you for a moment ... Mary?

"I mumbled the class began.

-hissed urgently -. Are we left alone? He asked and begged my friends because they refused, but instantly moved into the room.

- What do you want? I asked with a trembling voice, looking at my hands and tying knots with my fingers.

"At this moment, looking at me.

looked up so quickly which I did not watch it and then I returned to my hands.

"Look, Mary.

I raised my head and met his eyes. Gulped. I met the pair of eyes always opaque coffee beans.

You know, the eyes can deceive. Jacob's voice rang in my head.

- Do you see anything different? He asked without changing the expression on his face.

-No.

Obviously not. I would not go to school with a pair of red eyes, it was obvious who wore contact lenses as it had done Bella. I had to hide among humans.

"Because I have not changed at all ... at least not too much," sighed -. I met Emmett, I said it was a great friend of yours and your brother. Convinced me that this was not what I wanted and Carlisle spoke with the Volturi.

- Do not you converted?

"Not really," explained -. I was given a second dose of the poison of Jane. Did you know that it conveys a little of the gift? "I felt flushed and human then it was -. Sorry about the fire. It happens when I'm jealous.

"Then it happens all the time," laughed noting that in reality, Amanda was not bad.

"did not mean to kill you. The Volturi want to convince you to become, but also Carlisle helped there. He explained that for now do not part with Edward, so you always have around, they did not need to remove yourself, not with that facility. You deserve to live.

sighed with relief.

"No kill a fly," he said with a sincere smile he had seen in years -. Try to control my jealousy, because I know that Carlos loves you and you love him, but I know they are incapable of being anything but friends.

"Exactly," smiled.

"I think, that's it.

"You're immortal ...

" Yes, "he said in a tone that seemed gay.

- Did you say to Carlos?

"I want him to know that I will never die and that if ever he does, I will miss him every day from today.

"I always thought that you loved him.

"I realized that I did yesterday. It was everything going through my mind when deciding whether or not I became. He was everything you told me not to. Felt that not being able to approach it would be the end of my life, and then what worth eternity and be above all others?

I kept thinking about his words. For the love of Charles she had chosen to be human, and why Edward love I could not choose to be like him?





alla
Hope you liked the episode, leave your comments so that when Robin comes to your trip see all the nice things much do:) and little need for his return:) besitos byeee




0 comments:

Post a Comment